The scholarship is tenable at the University of Ghana, School of Public Health and covers:
- Return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.
- Tuition fees and a basic medical and accident insurance
- Allowance toward recommended learning materials (text-books and laptop)
- Support for research project/thesis expenses, including travel and sustenance during data collection in home country (for PhD students)
- Intensive English language course to improve integration in the host institution environment, if applicable
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses equivalent to local living cost